The best present you can give your customers on New Year is an event to remember. This long lasting memory will undermine any material gifts, as we tend to recall good times more intensely than good things.
So if you are planning to organize a New Year event for your customers, the following checklist will give you some tips to organize a smashing Holiday and New Year Event.
- Publish your event early so that you can get more time to promote and advertise your event. It will also help you to create buzz and give your customers enough time to spread the word with their friends.
- Send out Email Newsletters to your past event’s customers to promote your New Year 2014 event and offer them a limited-time promo code as “customer loyalty discount” or “early purchase discount”. These promo codes will not only boost your ticket sales but also motivate your customers to share the offer with their friends and colleagues.
- Upload images and videos of your last year’s ‘New Year event’ to build anticipation. Let your customers realize the fact that they will miss a grand New Year Eve fun if they won’t attend the event.
- New Year happens only once a year; let your customers select their best choice. Offer a variation of ticket types to your customers, such as VIP Tickets, Couple Tickets, Senior Citizen Tickets or Express Lane tickets.
- Use electronic ticket scanning devices and mobile application to keep queue moving and customers happy. Encourage your customers to arrive early by offering drink coupons, merchandise, or New Year gifts for those who join the event before a certain hour.
Present a Little Something to Make the New Year Memorable!!